Unschoolers and like-minded folks!
My very unsupportive high school teacher father is going to read one book about unschooling, but only one. I’ve narrowed it down to 4 titles. Which one should he read?
Or maybe a different title?
(For a little bit of back story I am 17, and I am only looking for him to have a deeper insight into the flaws of the educational system and the thought process behind unschooling). Thoughts?
- topherrrrrrrr likes this
- domonique-rochelle likes this
- scribblingface likes this
- helladaisychains answered: I’ve only read How Children Fail on this list, but it is a great book! The only thing is it focuses more on elementary school than highschool
- lifewith5 answered: Having only read two of those titles I cannot say but anything by either author would be fantastic. They were both teachers and saw issues.
- punkyfemmedreams said: Prob not the third one, if he’s a teacher, he might get sensitive on the title O.o
- cecis-boob likes this
- newlyemmett posted this